Hi all! I have been nominated for a Blog Award by a dear friend and is also an amazing author, Karina Gioertz @http://friedgatortail.wordpress.com/. She has published 4 books, you can learn more about her on her wonderful site. Thank you so much Karina. : )))
Of course, there are RULES for accepting the nomination:
1. Display the award on my Blog. 2. Link back to the person who nominated me. 3. State seven things about myself. 4. Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them. 5. Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here are seven questions that will help define who I am.
1. All my recent micro-flash fictions are ideas that I developed many years back. Probably since the age of 18.
2. I was diagnosed dyslexia in the final year of college. 2004-05.
3. I paint digitally on my iPad, began late 2011-mid 2012. Have not painted since working on my writing.
4. I’m a minority kind of guy. Stand out of the crowd kind.
5. Since writing from oct 2012 I have never brainstorm any ideas. Create from mental images.
6. Have never owned an animal.
7. Have suffered from agoraphobia and insomnia.
I would like to take this opportunity to nominate a group of bloggers that I feel have had a wonderful and positive impact on my life. I hope that you will go visit their blogs and leave a comment.
1. Prudence Hayes @http://peaceloveandwriting9.wordpress.com/
2. Sarah Monagle @http://sarahmonagle.wordpress.com/
3. Caroline Skanne @http://carolineskanne.wordpress.com/
4. Vesper Tines @https://vespertinesymphony.wordpress.com/
5. Lila @http://litwist.wordpress.com/